Historic Ashland is open to host weddings and events up to 150 guests.
In efforts to do our part in the mitigation of COVID-19, we have implemented the following protocols:
- We continue to be open by appointment only. Please call to schedule an appointment before coming to Ashland. We need to ensure the safety of you as well as our employees.
- Hand sanitizer will be available during weddings and events
- Clear, partitions have been added to the bars to separate the bartenders & guests.
- Staff will be wearing face masks and maintaining social distancing
- Regularly sanitizing highly frequented/touched areas
- Buffets and self-serve food tables (including appetizers and desserts) have been suspended for the time being
- The Venue will be cleaned and sanitized before and after events
- Upgraded our air ducts to include a sanitization system- Similar to systems used in medical offices, this system uses UV lights to clean the air being circulated throughout the Venue.
To do your part in the mitigation of COVID-19, we are asking all clients and guests to Ashland to please keep in mind the CDC’s requirements for combating COVID-19. We encourage you to please review these practices before coming to our Venue.
We appreciate all of your patience during this unprecedented time and look forward to celebrating with you all soon!
Leah Nadu, General Manager