Natalie & Kollin’s June wedding was a modern, Pentecostal wedding featuring many cultural traditions but the two added in their own flare!
The two wed on June 4, 2021- Their anniversary!!!!! Their outdoor wedding included navy & blush colors with traditional Spanish foods, ceremony & the coolest golden hour session! This wedding holds a special place in our hears, not because of how amazing it was, but because it reminded us of how many awesome couples we have. Natalie & Kollin are two of the sweetest people and you can truly see not only the love they share, but the respect and friendship they have with each other.
Our top favorite moments of this summer wedding:
- Natalie had her brother as her “Man of Honor” & Kollin’s sister was his “Best Lady” !!!
- The Spanish food: empanadas, rice & beans, and the chicken *chef’s kiss*
- Traditional Pentecostal Ceremony by Natalie’s Grandmother (How cute is she!!!??)
- Natatie’s amazing jean jacket (see photos below)
- The Father of Groom translated the entire ceremony from Spanish to English!
Enjoy these beautiful photos by Kelsi, K + Company.