Historic Ashland located in Wrightsville, PA, warmly welcomes all event guests. Significant steps have been taken so all guests can enjoy a memorable special event.
- Upon entering our property, those needing assistance are greeted & driven to the ceremony on our golf cart to avoid walking.
- Those needing assistance are also assisted to each subsequent event (cocktail hour & reception) on our golf cart and then assisted by one of our staff members to their reception tables.
- If wheelchair usage is required, we will assist the guest (along with their handler) to the necessary event spaces.
- Our reception space is located on the 2nd Floor. Although there is not an elevator, we have 2nd floor access from the back of the building which opens right into the reception space.
- We assist guests on the golf cart.
- We are wheelchair accessible and offer ADA compliant restrooms.
- Double doors accommodate the use of a wheelchair.
- We offer accessible designated parking.
- There is wheelchair access from the parking lot to the entrance of the venue.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at 717-740-0090 and ask for the General Manager so we can ensure you have a beautiful experience during your Historic Ashland event.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.